Well here I am back again

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Countesssammi

Post by Countesssammi » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:22 pm

I bought and paid for the entire program and have yet to do anything more than listen to the relaxation tape 1 time.
But I promised myself that I will start that this WEEK!! Starting on Monday. I have to find my relaxtion tape.
If I lost the tape I wonder if they will send me a new one? Does anyone know?
Well I am excited about this program and I am dying to get started. So I will be spending a lot of time here on the boards reading and learning and helping.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:59 pm

I got to week 3 but had an issue which put me in the Hospital. I just started the program again last week and am completing week 1 this evening.

Starting week 2 tomorrow.

My bottom line is this; living without a cure is worse than living with the condition. I will do anything it takes to manage this condition. I know this program is not going to be a cake walk, but if it helps me manage the panic and anxiety nightmare I have been living with I will do the hard work it takes to re-program my brain.

I used the techniques from this program to get myself through what could have been a panic attack this evening!

Good luck.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”