Calling the Stress Center is stressful

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Texasblues

Post by Texasblues » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:55 am

I call and I call till my cell phone battery goes dead. I know there are many people trying to call for support as I am. Did I fall for a $500.00+ set of cd's that all sounded to good at the time? I am trying to be positive, but right now I just feel like being the tuff guy and just let the fear consume me, hoping no one will see I am feeling like this.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 pm

What do you mean? Can you clarify that a little more? :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi Texasblues,
I am sorry that you are not getting through to the Stress Center. Normally, when I have had to call for any reason, I get an answer. Are you dialing the right number? I will try to look up the number that I have called and post it.
Sorry, but you did not waste your money on the program. It has helped lots of people - including myself, and has been a blessing. Don't give up. I will try to find some contact numbers for StressCenter.com.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm

It can take awhile to get through but the people are very kind and helpful once you do.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:10 am

Hi Texasblues. No you're not alone in wishing that phone response was quicker, but good things are worth waiting for and if this program wasn't for real, so many people wouldn't have been helped. I was on hold with them as I was answering your post and they picked up before I could finish writing. I waited a while, but when the call ended, I was really glad I called. It was worth the wait. I'm on the second session and it was hard getting past that 1st one. They helped me see where I got stuck by my perfectionistic traits. I'm newly encouraged to go forward and learn a new and better way of living. This $500 investment has already begun to pay for itself.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”