Been having Heart Flutters This week.

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
BethDyess

Post by BethDyess » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 pm

My heart flutters have increased this week. My heart burn has as well though.

Perhaps the flutters are from GERD or something I don't know.

I am trying to reasure myself that I am ok and that I have had almost every test that could ever be done.

I am not paniced which is good. Whew! Before i would get flutters then my heart would pound.

For dinner I had something with tomatos in it. Can the flutters be caused by tomatos?

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 pm

there seems to be alot of us having this and I think if you were checked out then it is hormonal because I too have been checked out I had them non stop for 3 months and they generally happened at night for about three hours. I never hear any males who have this concern so that makes me think its hormonal. Don't worry if there is something wrong with you there is something wrong with lots of us it is just a really weird feeling don't you think

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 pm

I don't think it's hormonal unless it's a hormone that both males and females have. I have the same problem and it mostly affects me at night, usually between 1 and 3 AM. It often lasts for 2-3 hours although I have had it last until 9 the next morning.

Because of program I have become much more aware of my thought and am remembering my dreams. I have found that my dreams are not only negative but filled with running and conflict. I honestly think that this is why my hart acted up when it did. Using the relaxation CD before going to bed and following the 6 steps for panic attacks has got my hart problems under control.

As it has been a over a month since the last post on this topic, I hope you both have your hart problems under control. Either way, good luck and I wish you well.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”