Starting the program very late

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
asdfx4

Post by asdfx4 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Hello,

I ordered and received the program several months ago. And I still haven't opened them. First of all I expected CD's and these are tapes(big turn off) but I don't have a cassette player so that is a big part of the postponing apart from the fact that I am very confused.

I do have mp3 version of the tapes but they are from 2001. So hopefully the 2001 version is not too different from 2009 version.

But anyhow I have listened to the mp3 tapes from 2001 several times randomly(not in order consecutively) and I haven't done the 1 tape per week thing. This I have found actually makes everything worse. So here are my questions and answer as quickly as possible please. I feel quite unwilling to do the 15 week program in order as I feel I have listened to the tapes before randomly and I have read the 2009 workbooks as well. So I feel it is not going to be much different because I have read and listened to everything but should I still do the 1 tape per week thing even though I have done them randomly and haven't helped me much. And also should I go and get a cassette player(my anxiety is stopping from going out and going to a store :( ) or the 2001 mp3 version of the tapes that I have are good to go with the 2009 workbooks. Also I like the mp3 versions because I can store them on my mp3 player and I can use them easily anytime.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Hi

you can call the company and exchange those casettes for CDs.

The old program and the new one is the same. I have both.

Welcome to the program. Go ahead and start. You won't be disappointed!

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”