stress dissorder

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
swirly

Post by swirly » Wed May 13, 2009 7:50 am

how does stress become a dissorder is it that we accumulate an extreme build up of stress and than it takes a while to come out of it and with the program it goes away quicker and doesnt come back so bad and its easier to deal with or its not really a disorder but a bad aniety or panic attack that we keep feeding because of the fear we give it and the more we feed it the harder and longer it takes for recovery?

Post by Guest » Wed May 13, 2009 9:04 am

Swirly,

I think that it's not the actual stress that causes it, but the way we learn to handle it. The way our thought processes and belief system that we develope as we go on is the major cause of it. It takes a long time to develope it, i didn't even notice it till i was almost 40 years old. A lot of people say that we need to handle the stress, but they never show us how. And, we are so analitical that we feed our own conditions with amunition.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 am

I would strongly recommend that you look up ADRENAL FATIGUE. Do it, it has changed my outlook. I don't have anxiety and depression and fatigue solely because of my thoughts, but also because i have a hormone imbalance and my stress hormone (cortisol) is low in the morning and out of whack throughout the rest of the day. LOOK IT UP! IT MIGHT CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”