WOW it's been awhile for me

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Anthony100

WOW it's been awhile for me

Post by Anthony100 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 pm

We're to start! It's been over six months since I've been on here. Will my thearipest didn't work out. But my road to recovery got way better. My girlfriend works at the state hospital an she helped me a lot. My life has been getting better an more positive for the past three months. My girlfriend helped me link up with a hospital societies. Now I'm talking pills called Celexa. I still have a hard time taking them but I force myself to take it. I'm out of the house more now I love it. I also got linked up with a social worker man she is owesem. I've been seeing her on a weekly bases. More positive. After seeing her for about two months now she linked me up with a new thearipest. My first visit with my new thearipest starts oct.2. Man I can't wait. I'm also doing a out patient mental health program at the hospital. The program is five days a week an tomorrow I make one week in the program. My life is falling back in to place. None of this would happen if my girlfriend wasn't in my life. My relationship with her is a lot better now too. She's five months pregnant with no stress on her self now. I'm more exited everyday knowing that there is a lot of help out there including this self thought program. I use all the tools I've learned so far in this program an staying positive is a big plus in my life now. So I left off at session 4 of 5 but I think I'll just start over so I can start on a fresh start

coachchris

Re: WOW it's been awhile for me

Post by coachchris » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Thank you for sharing Anthony. We're so glad to hear you are doing better and building up a network of support. Keep working your program and set small doable goals each week. We are here to help.
Coach Chris

bigfrank

Re: WOW it's been awhile for me

Post by bigfrank » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:33 am

Good to hear Anthony!

Taking good care of your loving partner will also help not just yourself, but both of you. A strong healthy relationship is worth every ounce of effort. :D

Frank

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”