At my wits end.

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Mikki1968

At my wits end.

Post by Mikki1968 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:38 am

I don't know if this is from anxiety or from my acid reflux. Most mornings I wake up feeling queasy and I get the dry heaves. I have been to the doctor several times for this. I don't want to go back again but this is just so uncomfortable. I just don't know what to do. I would love to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed. Does anybody out there have a similar problem?

Samanthasicknes

Re: At my wits end.

Post by Samanthasicknes » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:45 am

oh yes my boyfriend gets it only due to stress i sware. its the only time it happens the dry-heeves and every thing ,we found out that dariy befor bed is super bad any time befor bed like no more dariy after dinner also heart burn chewables is a good thing for fast relif any time befor or after in the morning .also just the stress ya know u can stress ur self just laying in bed i mean iv seen him get it with out even eating anything or just really cold water in the morning so i know its cuz he is stressed so i have to tell him to just calm down and it will go away i hope this helps

Aus

Re: At my wits end.

Post by Aus » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:42 am

Hi, I have been diagnosed with gastritis... I take a prescription grade medication at nite and I'm pretty much ok in the mornings.!! I have also been looking into deficiencies in vitamin levels such as B's and D3 this is also linked very much to anxiety, panic attacks, stress and stomach and digestion problems.... I am very low in Vit D but will be going back to my Dr to have all my other levels checked... May be worth a look, hope this has helped a bit :-))

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”