IBS and Anxiety Returned

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Susan Gilbert

IBS and Anxiety Returned

Post by Susan Gilbert » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:17 pm

I have gone through Lucinda's program twice and over came my IBS (diarrhea) and Anxiety Completely over 4 years ago!! :D However, a family issue has put me under stress for over a year and my IBS and anxiety has come back. I have just started reviewing the program starting with Lesson 1, Relaxation tape and videos. Any other suggestions?

coachchris

Re: IBS and Anxiety Returned

Post by coachchris » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 am

Hi Susan,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. Thank you for you email and reaching out. Sorry to hear about the recent stress. I would recommend reviewing lesson 14, taking good care of your gut (I like probiotics) and continue exercise/relaxation. Growth spurts are more opportunities to learn about ourselves and get stronger. You are not alone in having to review your tools.

If you would like to set up a coaching call you can take our new program assessment and we can get you on the schedule.

Click here to take assessment.

Warmly,
Coach Chris

Susan Gilbert

Re: IBS and Anxiety Returned

Post by Susan Gilbert » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks Chris,
I will continue to review the program, especially Lesson 14. I'm working on healing my gut, having a stool analysis next week and working with an herbalist and Dr. for adrenal fatigue. Had a great meeting with a friend who has similar type of anxiety/issues. Big help. All these things together are giving me the encouragement that I need to know this too will pass. Growth spurts can be frustrating and over whelming but I know I have the tools that can get me through this. Knowing you are available is helpful. Again, thanks for getting back to me. Susan

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”