How I got the program

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Anthony100

How I got the program

Post by Anthony100 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:11 pm

I kinda over came I anxietys at one point it too about a year an a half but not all the way. I still couldn't go outta the little town that I live in. That's when I started feeling panice attacts almost blacking out the feelings I had was unreal. Im a fighter for about ten years now an having the experience of having a panice attacts was more scarre then fighting in the ring or cage. So I stopped fighting because I didn't feel comfortable but at the same time I felt comfortable because I an at that time I thought I was going crazy an if I did go crazy my training partners would be the only ones to control me. If was easer to walk away. I am a big what if type of thinker too.i came a cross an old friend that I went to school with. She was cool liked her a lot but she was from a different town. She would ask me why I couldn't go out of town. So I finally told her. I have a problem I have real bad anxietys I'll probably knock out trying to go there so I never tried. So she would ask me about the type of anxietys I would have. She found me this program!?

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”