Back for round 2

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Ledard420

Back for round 2

Post by Ledard420 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Well, I have been struggling really bad for the last few weeks after generally doing better for a long time with my anxiety. Still hard for me to say this is what is really wrong with me but the doctor says there is nothing else wrong with me so the symptoms fit. In any case I am a groomsmen in a wedding and hosting the bachelor party, My great uncle had a stroke, great aunt has pancreatic cancer and my grandma doesnt even resemble who she was 2 weeks ago. All of this over the last 3 months has sent me spiraling back to my old doomsday ways so here I am to fight back once again.

coachchris

Re: Back for round 2

Post by coachchris » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm

He Ledard,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress.

It sounds like a growth spurt, one that we all go through. I would review lesson 3 and the worry lessons. Remember that your obsessive thoughts ALWAYS lie to you so don't let them lead you away. Recognize the negative thoughts as a possible signal to address any underlying stress and always under-react to them. I can also get too much adrenalin going if my schedule gets overly full and I am in hurry, hurry , hurry mode. Exercise, relaxation and maintaining a healthy diet with adequate water are all important.

Hope this helps. If you would like to schedule a free coaching call we are here to help.

Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Ledard420

Re: Back for round 2

Post by Ledard420 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Well after the wedding the symptoms have diminished dramatically. I will run the ex exercise you recommend. as far as exercise I try to run for 30 mins a night. Of course I work manual labor so a lot of times I'm to tired to move but I do try.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”