FNG (Freaking New Guy)

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Alejo88

FNG (Freaking New Guy)

Post by Alejo88 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi,

I'm not new to the program but I am new to the forums. I've had the program for about 2 years and I've only gotten as far as CD 5.

I'm so serious about finishing this program now, I'm 24 and I feel anxiety is holding me back from living my life to the fullest and I don't want to waste my youth.

My mind does tend to wander off while I'm listening to the sessions and I'm also a huge procrastinator. Has this happened to any of you? Have you ever gotten side tracked from the program? What do you do to focus your full attention to the program? I've restarted the program about 7-8 times. :oops:
A signature...what if people don't like it?!?! >.<

coachjanine

Re: FNG (Freaking New Guy)

Post by coachjanine » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:00 am

Hi! Thanks for your post. This is common with people who purchase the program. I'm sure there are many different reasons why people put the program aside. In my coaching experience with clients, it is often because they feel comfortable being uncomfortable, which means maybe you have gotten used to being anxious, or you may feel like you don't "deserve" to be happy, or you may be fearful of changing into somebody that you are not familiar with. That was a big fear of mine when I went through the program over 15 years ago. I was afraid that I would change into a person with a different personality, and people would not know me. The only thing we change is our negative way of thinking, and our negative attitudes! Please feel free to send me a message if you have any further questions or concerns. Keep up the good work and moving forward!

Coach Janine

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”