I'm a little confused....

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
barryr

I'm a little confused....

Post by barryr » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi all: I'm a newcomer to the program. Just getting going on the materials.

I'm a bit confused by the materials in this program. There is a manual with the 15 sessions, then there are 15 CDs (just audio) to match the manual, then there are 3 more Coaching CDs with audio visual, each containing a group of 5 sessions (15 total).

Each "session" does deal with a particular topic, but all the content seems to be very similar between the 3 types of materials so I'm wondering if there is a recommended process for going thru each of these. Do you suggest reading the book, listening to the audio CD or watching the Coaching video first?

Thanks!
Barry

coachchris

Re: I'm a little confused....

Post by coachchris » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Hi Barry,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. We do have a recommend weekly schedule on page 9 in the guide book. I like to suggest that you start with the one that is the most user friendly for you. Some of us are readers so we start with the workbook where others are more visual and they pop in the coaching dvd. Starting off positive is important and this approach seems to help get people connected and using the materials.

Stay positive, trust the program and trust you. As you go through each lesson just pick one or two things that fit your story and focus on them. Slow and steady change is what you are looking for.

Keep us posted we are here to help. Private message me if you need anything :)

Coach Chris

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”