Hello, im a follow sufferer

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Jlk

Hello, im a follow sufferer

Post by Jlk » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi, I suffer from chronic anxiety and depression, ptsd, agoraphobia, and a panic disorder. I have lack of parents, its been that way my whole life, ivee been beaten, abused mentally and phsically by my mentally ill mother, I recently stopped therapy, due to lack of resourcesI am new to the peer support forums.i am starting the program for a second time, though the fist time, I didntget past session three. So I am hoping that being a part of the forum will keep me involved.i need motivation because I dont get it anywhere, no comfort,, no support or posiivity. Over the years I have draged myself through college, physically sick, and I had to go no matter how anxious, and I recently received my aa degree kicking and screaming way way through.im now working at my second job,ever, im 23 yrs old. And I am struggeling to get through life peacefully and wout fear and the panic response. So thats part of my story, this isnt easy putting mysekf outhere but im done living this way, im rdy to learn how to live peacefully.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”