Free Personal Coaching Call

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
coachchris

Free Personal Coaching Call

Post by coachchris » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 am

Welcome Everyone,

The Coaching Team wants you to know that we care about your healing! We are an experienced group of fellow journiers and are excited to get to know you and your story. We want you to take full advantage of your Free Personal Coaching Call as soon as you get started. We find that it is a great way to set you up for success with your program and get you started off feeling better fast. If you have had your Attacking Anxiety & Depression program for a longer period and never participated in the Coaching Call we want to talk with you too! Just Private Message (PM tab at the right) us and we will get you on the Coaching Schedule at a time that works well for you.

Chris StressCenter.com Coach
Last edited by coachchris on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Webster

Re: Free Personal Coaching Call

Post by Webster » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:09 pm

I just started the program and would like a call. I am confused about the signature, I am unable to do this. I hope this is private. My name is Sue 217 942 3616 evenings please.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Hi Webster,
I sent you a private message.
Thank you.

JTG

Post by JTG » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Starting the 3rd week of the program. Have some questions, would appreciate the free personal coaching call.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”