Help! I lost some tools to my program

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
jenabees

Help! I lost some tools to my program

Post by jenabees » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 am

I ordered the program in 2009 and I am embarressed to say that I quit at week 6. Lately I have been going through some tough times, my mother just passed, i lost my job, and my apt. So I figure this is the time to get serious about it. The problem is that i lost some tools during the move. I lost the carry along cards for weeks 4,8, and 9. I also lost week 10 audio which is a really important session. What can I do to replace these things? I can't afford to buy the program again as I am out of a job. Can someone please help me! I'd be eternally grateful.

Iwillbebetter

Re: Help! I lost some tools to my program

Post by Iwillbebetter » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 am

Jenabees - I am sorry for your loss and also sorry to hear about your current sittuation. I know how hard things like that can be. I'm glad you are wanting to giving the program another shot. And there is no need to be embarressed to say you stopped at 6, you are not alone. A lot of us had stopped and re-started. Myself included. I stopped at session 7, and that happens to be where I am again now. Anyway I think if you call them and they can replace just what you are missing, I don't they would make you reorder the whole thing. :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”