Group run through of the program BBL

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
NinjaFrodo

Group run through of the program BBL

Post by NinjaFrodo » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 pm

So a few of us have decided to go through the program once again and are looking for more people to join us. We are looking for people who are intrested in creating a really awesome life and are ready to experience happiness and joy, is that you?

We had done a run through before this called The Challenge and have posted a thread for each of the lessons in the program (ie The Challenge...Lesson 2). We started at lesson 2 and went to lesson 15 and it was pretty fun and we had gotten many benefits out of the journey. This time around we have changed the rules a little bit in order to expand on the growth and to reach its potential.

The new run through is called "Building a Better life" In this run through we are focusing mainly on where we want to go and what kind of life we want. So we are focused on solutions to problems as opposed to the details of problems, the body symptoms and everything we don't want. The purpose of the Building a Better Life serious is not to overcome anxiety and depression but to feel good and to build upon those good feelings which in turn will lessen the negative feelings as well as the body symptoms. Its all about fun and enjoyment, laughter and loads of silliness! Come experience it with us!

Here is the first thread of the series titled BBL Lesson 1. Each lesson higher's link will be found at the end of the previous lesson and all lessons will be linked into back to a primary thread, this thread!

Mike

Mimigirl

Re: Group run through of the program BBL

Post by Mimigirl » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:13 am

Hey Mikie,when are you starting lesson 2 ? I would like to go through the program again I am really having a hard time with the loss of my friend and think it would be a good refresher for me. Thanks for doing this it is great.
Mimi xo

NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:24 pm

you have me on facebook don'tcha Mimigirl? You called me Mikie and people on facebook know me as that.

We will start it next week i believe. Thats up to Mcshope for that one, she is in charge of starting the threads but its good to check out now as there will be lots of awesome, fun, exciting, inspiring and joyful videos, pictures, stories and music that will be posted throughout the whole series so check it out.

I'm assuming you are talking about deb. Well we'll be your friends and we can talk a bit more about deb in PM or facebook if you want, there was something she had said to me that I'd like to talk to you more about later.

Don't just thank me, this one is a team effort and the responsibilities are not only my own. This is a joint effort run by both Mcshope and myself this time. Definately join us!

Mike

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Are we starting here or on Lesson 1?

Mimigirl

Post by Mimigirl » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Yes I do have you on fb we can chat on there and yes I am talking about Deb ok I will keep looking here to see when we start I think this will be so good for me I need a lift in my life right now this might just be what I am looking for.
I will message you on fb so you know its me

Take care looking forward to getting started
Mimigirl xo

NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:36 pm

we start at lesson 1 and it is alreayd in the lesson one folder under BBL lesson 1

NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:22 pm

http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 80&start=0 Thats Lesson 1 of the Building a Better Life project

http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 19&start=0 Thats Lesson 2 of the Building a Better Life Project

Mike

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”