fear

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
dantana

fear

Post by dantana » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 am

everything i think about scares me. thoughts just pop into my head for no reason. health is a real issue. :(

Paisleegreen

Re: fear

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Well, you have come to the right place. I've had those feelings and thoughts as well and doesn't help with anxiety symptoms. Keep posting and tell us what scares you.

JNicoleG83

Post by JNicoleG83 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 am

I personally feel I'm afraid of what seems to be everything. The sad part is they're things that should make me happy or excited. Like getting engaged and married. Not necessarily having children and caring for them but I am terrified of labor and childbirth to the point of where it's made me think I don't want children. I'm afraid of traveling to fun places and going on rollercoasters or going snowboarding. It breaks me everytime I try to present myself with the challenge of doing one of these things and it's almost always a guaranteed panic attack that I swear I'll die from. The program is helping and it's still very new to me. I have promise, hope and faith. I'm in charge of the direction I will take and I will face and conquer these fears. I will believe in myself and will grasp and enjoy this life with a warm open embrace. I hope you do the same and we can accomplish this together :)

Layha Rae

Post by Layha Rae » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I can relate to being so fearful of everything. I didn't want to go anywhere, yet I didn't feel safe at home either. This program does work just keep at it, doing a little something everyday & not worrying if it is perfect. I am going through the program for a second time after 6 months of stessful living I am having a growth spurt. The great thing is that we never will be where we were before this program. We know to much.

Keep moving forward & don't let the enemy fill your mind with untruths.

Lyla

Nanner823

Post by Nanner823 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 am

Yup we have all been or are there. I used to fear my washer coming through the ceiling. Like another mentioned not feeling safe in or out of the house. I am fearing less now, but LESS I haven't gotten that far into the program but far enough to know that was a thought that need not be in my head.

sharpgirl

Post by sharpgirl » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Ive been dealing with panics for 10 years now. Two children and so on. I have had my share of health problems and seem to not be able to get it out of my head. BUT -- now I have an issue with traveling!!! It scares me to death. I havent traveled in that long as well. The weirdest thing about all of it is the fear of expressways and tollways. I feel I will have not help or get anywhere to get it. I feel that when I am on an expressways and have to drive longer than 4 miles for an exit or cant see anything I freak out. I have had the program and have even been afraid to do that. Because i dont want the things they talk about such as health problems to become mine cause I already have enough. What I dont understand is that 10 years ago a friend (you could say) had this same stuff and had passed away and all of a sudden since then I have developed it more and more. Is there some link to that???? Pleassssseee help

good5689

Post by good5689 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi All,

Avatar should be in happy mood and attractive. What do you think ? :D :lol: :bom: :bounce:

Thanks

kids nfl jerseys
cheap nfl jersey
nfl shirts cheap

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”