I am a new member

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
KC360

Post by KC360 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 am

Hello,
i'm new to the program just ordered it waiting for get it in the mail, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm kevin and have been suffering from anxiety ,panic attacks and agoraphobia for about 5 years now.... would be nice to talk to people who suffer from the same problems, i am looking for a mentor or a buddy someone to show me the ropes and share their experience. i've had enough of not leaving the house and being able to live a normal life!!! please let me know if anyone is interested thank you
Last edited by KC360 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

great lakes blue

Post by great lakes blue » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi Kevin, I'll be glad to share with you as we both go through the program. I've ordered the "fast start" and should be receiving cd #5 before long. As for me, I suffer from anxiety and fear. Afraid of losing my mind at times. I know, just the kind of "buddy" you wanted for the program, huh? lol :roll:

Anyway, just let me know how you progress through the program. You're more than welcome to touch base with me as I may need to talk to you too! Good luck as you get going with the program! :)

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”