Why can't I stop being here and go get dressed?

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:28 am

I'm having difficulty leaving this website and get dressed and do something productive. One, is that it is cold outside, the warmer days are gone. Second, maybe the Remeron I'm taking is making me more tired. Three, I have too many choices of things to do. Four, I just found this website when I've been needing it for several months. Five, the last productive thing I did I got lambasted for it. Not sure if it was sabatoge or fearfulness from the family member. Or maybe, I'm truly tired. Any ideas?

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Well, after I posted this, I went and got dressed, ate a good meal, then called my sister and we've been talking or I've been listening to her for quite some time, even while I walked around my yard, etc. She lives doesn't have family around her, so we got caught up on a lot of stuff. Now the weather has changed to colder and dark. So here I am, but I have a big day tomorrow. A visit with my Dr and some volunteer work. So it was good to get some rest and watch an old tree get cut down by the local power company.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 am

I am so glad that you got dressed and out of the house! I think that you are making excellent progress. Pat yourself on the back for the small steps you are making toward your recovery. You are doing all of the right things by getting out of the house and talking with your sister and eating a good meal and getting some rest. Are you participating in the Lucindas program? What Session are you working on now? Welcome to the website. PS: I was on Remeron a few years ago, and yes, it makes you very tired. Talk to your doctor about the side effects of Remeron. Maybe you can change to a different medication or eliminate the Remeron altogether with your physicians help. Keep in touch. Lynda

Pauly J

Post by Pauly J » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:23 pm

PAISLEEGREEN,

WE LOVE HAVING YOU HERE!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST SUPPORTERS OF THIS FORUM...IF NOT THE GREATEST SUPPORTER!

YOU ARE A TRUE GIVER!
AND YOU WILL BE BLESSED ABUNDANTLY!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Gosh, Pauly J-- I just saw this! Thank you very much! :D

Lynda Lu-I just read your posting as well. Thank you for the Cudos as well. Since my last posting here. I finally received the Lucinda's CDs from my sister, they came around Thanksgiving time. And since, as you probably know, I've been posting on here, I have weaned back down to 15 mgs of Remeron at night. And doing much better energy wise and even working through any jittery feelings/anxiety symptoms.

I am beginning to take my vitamins along w/fish oil. But have been on high protein w/ fruit and vegetables, minimal sugar and salt. I sailed through Christmas and even visited a Grandnephew and his wife in another town. I was a bit nervous before I went, but did fine considering I'm just getting to know them as a young couple, they are newly weds and just visiting family for Christmas.

Now that I've reduced my Remeron since last posting here, I can hear the rain, which I love. So it was fun to listen to it in the wee hours of the morning until it let up. :D I really miss hearing the rain fall on the roof and through the trees and into my pond. Paislee

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”