"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
jennyls

Post by jennyls » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 am

Hi everyone,

I have had issues my whole life. Alcoholic family and childhood sexual abuse. Had a military Physical fitness test and went into anxiety. Instead of ignoring it as usual decided it was time to deal with all of this stuff since I'm in my mid 40's. My brother-in-law suggested this program when I missed the Thanksgiving get together (couldn't deal with people that day). I'm really excited to get started (my husband and I are doing it together). It will be nice to have the mental/emotional freedom to live the life I want to live. Look forward to journeying with all of you.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:22 am

Hi Jennyls :) Welcome, we're glad you're here! Boy, from your first statement you have gone through a lot in your young life! I came here due to my sister telling me about Lucinda after I had my first panic attack.

It wasn't until she sent me Lucinda's intro CD and watched it, and then went to her website for help did I get the necessary help needed to where I feel much better and I don't have to take as much medication, which is minimal even now.

So after I came here and then told my sister about getting the 30 day free trial offer, she offered up her CDs that she has but has never used. It took her a while to get them sent to me as she has her own issues of disorganization and other problems. But she finally came through and the CDs have really helped me with my anxiety.

I'm glad that your husband is wanting to work the program with you. DH is my main stressors and can also be my main helper. So it is a bit difficult.

I hope to see more of your postings! :) Paislee

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”