Obsessed over a past relationship

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Ann1129

Post by Ann1129 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:05 pm

I am just starting the program. Not sure what to do, but I am looking for someone that went through or is going through trying to get over someone, that probably was not a good idea in the first place but filled a fantasy/void you had in your life like he did mine. I am was so sick to my stomach and thought the world was crashing in when he does not want to talk or see me anymore.....long story/complicated. I need to move on which I thought I did but I keep having thoughts of him everyday and don't want to have them any more.

jwh5532

Post by jwh5532 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Ann I'm going through about the same thing that you are. Although I've been through the program years back I've come back to the site here for some inspiration. This is the first post I've had here in a few years so maybe this is a new start for the both of us. Well Ann I do wish you the best and stay with the program, it does help.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 pm

It is nice to meet you, Ann. I think many of us have gone through those type of situations. So we're here to help you through your journey.

Welcome back, JWH 5532--Glad to meet you. :) Paislee

D.A.

Post by D.A. » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey Ann,
Sorry to hear about your current situation. I've been there many times - on both ends, and it hurts - a lot. Remember that somethings are not meant to be and there is something better for you down the road. Love yourself and don't get mad at yourself for having those feelings. What would you tell your best friend if they were in your shoes?

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”