"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Zuki

Post by Zuki » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:50 am

I'm extremely nervous about starting this program. I'm on session 2 and somewhat getting there... Everyday it's a struggle; but if there's one thing I love about myself is that I'm stubborn. And I'm definitely stubborn about getting better. Or at least I'm trying to be..

I must admit though, I'm so scared of this not working. I've never been on medication and well, it's the first time I've hit rock-buttom this way (which is the reason why I bought this program) so... I'm extremely scared.

seadog

Post by seadog » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 am

Hey Zuki, Welcome to our group!!!
Great job on ur first post in New members and Thanks for taking time to put something on ur profile page! I'm proud to see u use that service. I believe this shows how much courage You have to participate in the earliest improvement. And isn't that why we all come here?
I would like to share a thought with you about this Program that we both do. I too have felt that "Extremely Scared" feeling. By working a little every day from session 2 forward - I was able to overcome that feeling. This does Work. It's true what it says at the top of the page - Fostering Strength, Character and Self-Empowerment.
Welcome again, Zuki. Your computer skills should help you get started faster than my first attempts at using this site. More Power to You.
Seadog

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:07 am

Welcome Zuki! I love your profile pic. Cute!
My sister was afraid to start this program or felt she had to get herself in order to begin. So I fortunately have ended up with her CDs but not the workbook. So I'm glad that you are here! You will learn many new things that will help you feel better. :)

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”