Waiting on the program to arrive.

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Liz*

Post by Liz* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 am

I recently ordered the program and am looking forward to starting. I always thought I had panic attacks, but met a couple people who actually did and realized my anxiety didn't come close to their attacks. But I struggle with serious anxiety and stress and have finally come to grips with my problems and recently started therapy. I don't know if I'm bipolar, DID (disassociated identity disorder), BPD (borderline personality disorder) or just escaping reality. I am transgendered (MtoF) and live a double life. Years ago, a psychyatrist said it may have manifested after I was mugged to within an inch of my life when I was 14. I don't know. So I'm hoping between my terapist, this program, and the Lord, I may be able to cope with life and press forward no matter where it leads. I was hoping since I am just starting out, I might find someone here empathetic, or at least sympathic, to my plight. Needless to say, I am a very creative person and am androgynous by nature. Lisa is my femme personality. Thank you for reading.
Last edited by Liz* on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

worryguy

Post by worryguy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Lisa...I think you'll enjoy it. It verifies what you have going on but it also give it all reason and hope. When I was first listening to the CD's I was amazed about how they were describing me to a T.

Liz*

Post by Liz* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks for the encouraging words :)

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Dear lisafoxx:
I also started the program recently and am very lazy getting to it but with people like you I get encouraged to keep on studying.Thank you for your post.ANGEL2 :)

Liz*

Post by Liz* » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:54 pm

You're very sweet and quite welcome. The encouragment from others makes me so grateful that people are people and we all struggle with a variety of issues. Mine is certainly taboo and not many people can understand my desire to express both my male and female personalities. Thanks again for your comment.

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:27 am

Dear lisafoxx:
God bless you and keep it up,Good Morning.ANGEL2

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”