"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
gloria7

Post by gloria7 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 am

hello im also new. i have been sufferring from anxiety and depression for over a month now. i got my program about a week ago. i should say so far is a good program. and definitely need peer support.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Hi Gloria--Welcome! I found the website after my sister gave me Lucinda's intro CD. So I've been here for a couple weeks or so. I've been receiving Lucinda's 7 free emails. So I gotta send this!

bl_ckqueen

Post by bl_ckqueen » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:41 pm

today is my first day, i have read session 1 and i am looking for support, but this website seems so confusing. i am also looking forward to using the support line, i am hoping they are there for when i am going through a major panic attack. i was diagnosed in 1997 and now i am 36 with two teenagers and a baby on the way. i have been in the house for 3 years. i am scared to walk a block away from home. i am even more anxious at nighttime, because i feel more alone. i have panic attacks when i am in the bathroom, don't know why. i am just trying to be happy like i used to be and it seems like time is running out for me to make those memories with my older children. i am frustrated and desperate. been on every medicine none. the only medicine that helps with anything is clonazapem, it helps with my daily repetitive thoughts.
i love god,do you?

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:47 am

Welcome, Blackqueen! I'm so sorry that you aren't able to leave the house, but I understand, I didn't feel like doing much either after I had my first panic attack. But that was just last May and have working through it since then. It is very frustrating and I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need here.

I've really been helped since I've joined.

deedy

Post by deedy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm

"Am looking for all the help I can get." I'm new too and like Kathleen, I need peer support too. I just feel desperate at the moment though I know it will get better.

yaakov613

Post by yaakov613 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 am

Hey kathleen,
How are you doing with the program. i just started it.
-Jake

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”