Impossible situations

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Wonderfulight

Post by Wonderfulight » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Mystikal, I got it where I wanted it, the "worry " thing. Thanks for all your support re the car. You really helped me get through it. Seems now that I overreacted, I must learn to trust in Jesus sooner! LOL
"WORRY: Imagination in the wrong direction."

Mystikal1231

Post by Mystikal1231 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:06 am

glad I could help :) with all!! Don't worry to much about the overreacting... we are learning!! It's very easy to do sometimes, especially in the situation you were facing!!! I am sooooo very glad it all worked out for you!! :)
** How can you give love to others, or recieve love of others - if you can not 1st love yourself? **

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:05 am

I'm so glad this worked for you too! Isn't that great how things work out after were tested a bit and then have faith and trust in the Lord. I have so many "Tender Mercies" such as these during my life. It really helps to remember them when I get frustrated as well.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 am

Dear Wonderfulight: You are a strong person and a capable one. You had a problem to solve and YOU SOLVED IT. You should pat yourself on the back for the excellent results you received through your profound determination. Is that a photo of your own horse? So beautiful ! What a great way to relieve stress, enjoying the company of your best friend and enjoying nature.
Keep up the great work ! Lynda

Wonderfulight

Post by Wonderfulight » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Thanks LindaLu and Paisley..."profound determination" is me...but it really wears me out sometimes! Yes, that's my little beauty horse who carries me flying across the prairies on four legs...WOW. She absolutely puts me in the moment! Animals are such wonderful friends.
Thanks for your encouragement...until next time, Marilyn
"WORRY: Imagination in the wrong direction."

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”