I am new to the peer support

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Heidi Lee

Post by Heidi Lee » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:04 am

And I don't get which month peer group I should be joining... I started the program a few weeks ago and am just now joining the online group. Can anyone recommend where to start the online group?

seadog

Post by seadog » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi Heidi Lee, Welcome!!!
This looks like where I would start, if I were you. This Program offers so much and this seems like an easy place to get to. When I began - I appreciated any easy steps to getting started.
You might go to the blue tool bar near the top of this screen and check on Peer Support and use December. Welcome again... Seadog

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Welcome Heidi! Just jump on in. It all depends on where you are at in your life. I started right in and had to wait for my CDs. But I already had much experience in many of what the Sessions cover except for my first experience of a full blown panic attack.

So everything is a new experience at a different stage of life and age for me. Plus my anxiety use to just turn into depression. So panic attacks were a whole new ballgame! :eek: Glad to have you here. :) Paislee

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”