Negative thinking

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Angelgirl

Post by Angelgirl » Mon May 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Lately I've been having these bad thoughts of death and something bad is going to happen. I have this huge fear of dying. And thoughts that someone dear to me will pass. How do I overcome this?

Post by Guest » Mon May 03, 2010 4:45 pm

hi angel girl
my name is candice i am very new to the program but i feel that i got the drift of things quite fast. i dont have the fear of death my thing is losing my mind but i think it is all the same. i get these spacey feelings then i start obsessing that im going crazy. just recently ive i noticed it happens more at night (when im tired) or if ive isolated myself for to many days. do you own the program?

Post by Guest » Tue May 04, 2010 10:52 am

yes I do own the program. I'm on session 3 now. I feel the same feelings you feel. I don't know why my thoughts have come to that. It's so scary.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 am

Originally posted by space_caddet7321:
hi angel girl
my name is candice i am very new to the program but i feel that i got the drift of things quite fast. i dont have the fear of death my thing is losing my mind but i think it is all the same. i get these spacey feelings then i start obsessing that im going crazy. just recently ive i noticed it happens more at night (when im tired) or if ive isolated myself for to many days. do you own the program?
I get the spacey feeling & have problems remembering things. I have to be real careful.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”