The AAP, how current is the program

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
chitown18

Post by chitown18 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Hi- I had a question regarding the audio program. Does anyone know when it was taped? I have a CD program that was done back in 1997 and was wondering if the StressCenter.com has updated the audio...does anyone know? The CD's I have discuss include people who went through the program such as Ken, Mike, CJ, Carolyn, Tammy. I just want to know if it is worth updating the material.
Thanks
endurance begins when everyone else have given up and you are in competition with yourself

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:19 pm

It's still the same, I believe. I know I have the second most recent update of the program. I do NOT have the newest program, the blue and yellow one. I have the pink and blue one that was before the new one. And Lucinda talks about her daughter being 11, and she is now 21, so I know it's an older version. Hope this helps!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:49 pm

Holy crap Britney is 21 now? Sorry that just blew my mind. I also have the blue and pink one. I do know the old one was just attacking anxiety...and the one I have is Combatting Stress and Depression Program...not sure how that changes the program any. You may want to pm Carolyn she could probably tell you more.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:06 am

Yes Tammy, her daughter is 21 and her son is now 16. She told me this when she was in the chat room. She is such a neat lady, too. It was really great to be able to talk to her directly.

Mom of 6

Post by Mom of 6 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:39 pm

when does Lucinda come into the chats? or how can I contact her directly? do you know?
"O God, you are my God. Earnestly I seek you;my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is BETTER than life,my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name, I will lift up my hands." Psalms 63

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”