Help with Program

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
jharmon1

Post by jharmon1 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Can anyone please tell me if I am understanding the program correctly...

For every session, I listen to the audio tape, then watch the Coaching video for that session, then do the Workbook and homework for that session? This is all suppose to be done in 1 week correct? Do I have a week to focus on EACH Session? Sorry for the confusion but want to try to manage my time with out Anxiety! Thanks for any replys. Best wishes to all.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:03 pm

JHarmon,

I have decided to spend two or three weeks on each session. I don't think it matters how long you spend on each session, simply that you learn the lessons it's trying to impart to you. I figure that I will have the program for my lifetime (unless something happens to it unexpectedly) so I don't feel the need to rush through it.

Hope this helps :-)

Lilly_Light

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:06 pm

I think we are suppose to listen to Relaxation tape 3 times a day. Watch to coaching video and listen to lesson. Listen to lesson a couple days later and do workbook. Then in a couple of days listen to lesson again. And during the week put the lesson in practice.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:09 pm

J,
Listen to the audio tapes as often as you like. I take mine along with me while I am driving. Do the workbook session for that particular tape during the week. Nothing is set in stone and worth causing you more anxiety. Relax and enjoy the tapes and workbook. Take more time to complete the lesson if needed.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:46 am

Thanks for all your input. I just wanted to double check. I feel that I seem to be worrying and creating myself MORE ANXIETY because I want to be sure I get everything for the week completed. I will be sure to take my time, listen to each audio session at least 3 times/wk, coaching video, relaxation at least 3time/day, do workbook within the session week, and put what I learn into practice over the week and hopefully throughout my life. Thanks again for your replies and support and best wishes to everyone.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”