all symptoms gone

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Keker

Post by Keker » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Every time I try something new to get over my anxiety it seems to go away completly for a brief period of time like it never existed. I have recently purchased the program and having a hard time answering the questions because I havent had an anxiety attack since I pick up the phone to order the program. Is this my minds way of tricking me so I never get better?

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:25 pm

I think so, LOL. I have been going through this for about 7 years now. I will get over my symptom that is scaring me and be panic free for a month or two....and then wham. a new symptom will show up out of nowhere and scare me all over again. there were times i thought I was completely cured only to have it come back and it gets a little worse each time. I think because I never really delt with it....I just kept hoping it would stop. I think that by you buying the program it gave you a boost in confidence because you are giving yourself hope and helping yourself. All this anxiety crap stems from low self confidence.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”