Just completed week 5

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Kimber1

Post by Kimber1 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 am

And I am not feeling any better really - I have really good days and then some not so good days. I am still struggling with the positive self talk - I do it but I really don't think I believe it, if that makes sense.
At what point does this all become more natural? At what point does it start to make you feel better? I am not having active panic attacks but I am definitely anxious in any situation where I feel I am "trapped" - church, meetings, doctors appts etc..
Any advice would be appreciated..

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:43 am

i use the positive self talk and it works. but because my problems, i think, are so overwhelming and too difficult to handle i can't continue positive talk and i get stuck as in hopeless. i always end up at the part that it used to be bad(which it was) and it is never going to get better or just what do I do?!?!?!?

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:50 am

I too have not been into this for very long. I think this is my5th full week. I ham working very diffigently on the poisitive dialoging but boy is it hard. and wears you out.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”