started today/but can't go further

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
KATNIPS

Post by KATNIPS » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:56 am

i had the pkg for almost 3 weeks but just listened to the jumpstart and got interrupted by an inspection of my apt so had to drink some wine. hard to just start the first step and am very upset. had written when i first tried to watch and it kept reffering to workbooks and not guide books so was afraid something was left out of the box. no response from co, and the telephone hours are closed as i am on the west coast. trying to relax my own way, but too afraid.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:17 am

Try to relax for this night. There is the online chat that is very good . There is a 1-800 number you can call also in your materials of the program. Begin again in the morning. Good luck and sweet dreams

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:12 pm

welcome katnips. just do your best..thats all any of us can do. exercise and fresh air are good way to burn off negative anxiety anger frutration and depressio n. also cleaning your place is exercise and can distract the brain from negative thinking while you are focusing on your cleaning project/goal. took me over a year to even open my package when it arrived, as i knew my life too hectic at the time. then another year to do the 15 week suggested program. just do your own best. welcome.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:03 pm

Katnip

Breath............deep breath......close your eyes......

Its frustrating I know when we set down to do something and the timing is off...but theres always tomorrow. Rome wasnt built in a day. You can do this you need to take this as a sign that you need to wait till tomorrow to get back to things.

I would suggest that for tonight you try to listen to the relaxation cd and just take this time to wait till tomorrow, because its the only real option.

When your listening to these lesson...just listen dont distract your self with looking for the products or the workbooks just sit and listen. I think its easier to focus when I listen to them on headset. Its a much less distracted way. Its ok to listen to these lessons more than once in fact I believe its highly recommended. So dont worry if you missed something thats the beauty its yours to go back and review whenever you feel its necessary.

I did this program years ago in cassette form and I still to this day go back and review lessons all the time.

Take a breath take it slow you will get there but it is going to take time and patience and determination but you CAN and WILL do this.

Sleep well and join us in chat sometime.....
Dodger

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”