Help for a new person

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:03 pm

I know words can be cheap. This program does work...It worked for me. I didn;t think that anything could help. I forced myself to stick with it, I thank God that I did. Do not get discouraged!! You will learn valuable coping skills in this program, they will help you!! Hang in there, put forth the effort needed. You will not be disappointed. You are probably scared and confused right now. These will pass. Keep a good, honest journal. This helps soo much.....I'm pretty certain that your husband loves you, and will continue to. Hang in there....

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello, I have no children so I can not relate to that. I have had issues with nightime terror also. The program does work so I would definetly say try it and stick with it. Remember anxiety does not just come up overnight so it will not go away that quickly either. You will get out of it what you put into it. Stay strong.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Thanks to all have replied with positive posts. I hope everyone understands how much it means to someone who is struggling and down to get that support. I am working on my program and I am doing better. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:29 am

dear T-twins, I also have twins who are 15, they are going to get thier driving permit this month, I am scared to death, another thing to be nervous about. My oldest is 27,my next is 24 and then the twins. I dont know if i can make it through the teenage years again!!! I started having major panic attacks in November. My mom ordered me this program and i stared about 10 days ago. i am trying very hard. i dont want my kids to see me go insane. Please contact me and tell me how you are doing
JamiDee

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:45 am

Hello T-twins, this is Newcomer/kt. I wanted to see how you are doing with the program. You caught my attention immediately with your posting because I could relate to some of the things you discussed. God Bless

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”