I can't take this anymore!!!!!

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
christinepsc

Post by christinepsc » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:29 pm

I feel like I am about to die. I am not joking. I don't know how much stress my body can take.

I don't have my period often (sorry guys) I get it once every 3 or 4 months. I have something called pcos. Anyhow for two days now I have been bleeding heavy. Not enough to say hemorrhage but I am terrified that is what is going to happen. I am passing A LOT of clots and that is not like me at all. I am scared....

No I can't see a doctor because I am too scared even to go right now.....
~*~Christine~*~

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:51 pm

It is better to go to the doctors on your terms than to end up in the emergency room. Do you have a "safe" person to go with you. I understand that you are having anxiety just thinking about going, but some things you just can't avoid. This sounds like one of those things. I have had endometreosis in the past. I had to have surgery once a year for four years because it kept coming back, but because I did I was able to have my daughter. Had I not taken care of it my ovaries would have burst (because they had to drain them) and I would have never had my daughter. See my profile for more details. I hope you can have enough courage and strength to do what is best for your health. I know it will be hard, but you will feel much better once you do. Like I said, better to make the appointment on your terms than to put yourself in a more anxious situation with an emergency.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Christine if you need someone to talk to just to have someone who understands please pm me anytime and you have my personal email as well. It will be okay honey you are overwhelmed and that can do alot of things to the body. If you think your period (sorry guys too) is not right then maybe even just call the doctor but if you think it is the stress your body is under that could be taking over that is different. Please feel free I will talk to you and hopefully be able to help
God bless you, I will pray for you tonight I am up late at night insomnia big time so pm me anytime and we can chat.
Mimi

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”