money

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
kekeer

Post by kekeer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:55 pm

I am on week two of the program and I bought it at the 30 day trial for 14.95. I really like the program, but the total amount it cost is really adding to my anxiety. Deciding whether or not to send it back.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:32 pm

It is worth the money. I have been partially hospitalized for my condition twice in the last few months. The hospital is basically trying to teach what this program teaches but it is much less structured and not even close to this program. I got up to week 3 in this program before I stopped because of the partial hospitalization program that was recommended right when I started the program.

When I got out of the hospital, I started this program all over again. I am not on week 2, day 2. I know that in time this program will work. The bottom line is that it will take time and effort to practice the skills to make this program work. The doctors cannot offer a magic pill to cure this condition.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you have to ask yourself how much money is it worth to get rid of, or get this panic disorder under control and get you life back? For me any amount of money is worth it!

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”