Hello Everyone

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
christinepsc

Post by christinepsc » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:01 am

I am on lesson 2 and feeling a lot better already!!! You made a good choice :)

Welcome.
~*~Christine~*~

eager learner

Post by eager learner » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:10 am

I am just beginning the program this week. I have had problems with anxiety and depression off and on since childhood. I am so looking forward to finding answers and ways in which to become anxiety and depression free. I have seen Lucinda's program on infomercials for years. I finally worked up my courage to say no more, and order the program.
I just went through the first cd, and registered for the community forums.

BFG

Post by BFG » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:24 pm

eager learner,

You've said the right thing, "...no more,..." That's your turning point. You're on the right road, because you have decided to change your life for the better. Me, too. There's a better life awaiting us, and I believe that this program will help us to get there. Good luck!

BFG

kekeer

Post by kekeer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:17 pm

I loved reading your message. I also wake myself up because i stop breathing. I am on week two of the program and hadn't heard of this being a symptom. so you are not alone. I have been dealing with anxiety and panic since i was six years old and it has taken on every form known to man. I already feel better just in the first two weeks of the program so hang in there.

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”