Question

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
Katie_Lee18

Post by Katie_Lee18 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:00 am

I'm afraid if I don't do this program a certain way, it won't be as affective. How can I do this program to make it fully effective for me?

Bass

Post by Bass » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Do each session as instructed in the guide book that comes with it.Each tape listen to over and over till you get it. Do the work in the guide book. If your not getting it, start over..Remember, you have to repair your bad thinking habits and it takes time..Face those fears and stop the what if thinking you are doing already. Don't give up..Bass

ptivan34

Post by ptivan34 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

I have sometimes spent a few weeks on each session. I listen to the audio CD a few times a week. I have changed my thinking somewhat. My family has noticed a little change in me. I have noticed how negative they can be and depressed. I like feeling upbeat and positive. I have posted a few messages on our mirrors around the house. It helps set the tone. Good luck. Don't worry about how long it takes you to get it. Just don't give up on it.

NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 am

don't place such high expectations on yourself for starters. As long as you are doing the relaxation as much as recommended and you are working on replacing your thoughts then you can recover. The other stuff just aids you into getting there and preventing you from falling back into anxiety and depression. If you aren't getting it, don't worry...keep going (the program is good in that it will recommend you go back and listen to certain lessons) and you can always go back later or ask us. If you expect yourself to fully understand then you could be starting the program over and over and over again and become quite frustrated. On top of that, any effort is going to help you out. Recovery is not black and white and neither is the process.

Mike
Here is the link to the Letting Go thread which is designated for venting
http://forum.stresscenter.com/viewtopic ... 52&t=25087

You can follow me on Twitter, same username or check out my blog

http://ninjafrodo.blogspot.com/

Photo Recovery

Post by Photo Recovery » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi, I am new in this forum. i am afraid when I do not complete our work in a definite way, it would not be as affective. so suggest to make fully effective for me.

Letisha
Data Recovery
data recovery

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”