Guilty

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
good82life

Post by good82life » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:34 am

I have a four year old son and his mom wants to put him in tee ball. It falls on some of the says I have him. I would like him to go to T ball but I dont feel like making the commitment right now. Im feeling really guilty about it.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:52 am

hey i know it might be hard to do right now but if i was you i would just go for it some of my best times ife had with my boy have been at ball games its priceless i will pray for you

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:09 pm

If the commitment seems overwhelming, ask his mom is she could back you up if you couldn't make it. My 8 year old takes karate, and I have anxiety about driving him there 3 times a week this summer. Some days it's all I can do to function much less honor that. I don't want him to get his hopes up and be let down by me either. Your son is young and has plenty of years of ball playing ahead. But if you could compromise with his mom and make it when you can, you won't regret it!

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”