please read and tell me people do this too

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
helenmelon

Post by helenmelon » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:13 pm

hi i am not having a good day!!!! I am worrying about my mother because she has a pain in her back and right away i think its something terrible like cancer or her kidneys and i cant stop. Ever since i was little i always thought of people dying and how i would react and if i would go crazy. I dont want to think like this anymore because i want to enjoy the people while they are here and stop worrying about when they are gonna die i hate it! I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY OF MY OWN WHICH GIVES ME SO MUCH HAPPINESS. i want my life back and to react to a back pain like a norma person and not think of it has a death sentence. My mom makes it worst too because she always has anxiety and makes it like something is wrong too, so my anxiety is through the roof thanks for listening

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:47 pm

I use to think that I would go crazy if someone died too. Well, 2 of my sisters died recently, and I didn't go crazy. I was very anxious though.....and fearful.

Your mom has anxiety. Her pains could be from anxiety or depression. I use to have back pains so very often from anxiety. I had deep back pains, and at the time I didn't know why I was having them. They went away when I starting exercizing. I don't get them anymore.

I hope you and your mom feels better soon! :)

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”