This session is most difficult

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
rolfson

This session is most difficult

Post by rolfson » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 pm

The program has been enlightening, extremely helpful, and working until this session, I have done the homework faithfully and completely (of course), yet I found myself returning to the old anxious person I was 10 weeks ago ? I was doing great until now, I have this week took it upon myself to do the session over again, I am really struggling with mostly the worry part ? It seems as though the session has exacerbated my worrying. Any thoughts anyone ? or coach Chris? Thanks :)

coachchris

Re: This session is most difficult

Post by coachchris » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi Mark! Sorry I missed this post last week. I will shoot you an email too.

I think what you are experiencing is more awareness of what kind of a thinker you are? Like you didn't know how much you worry or how much time is spent too far into the future or back in the past? What are the worry thoughts? Also wondering if your schedule has changed or has there been any added stress? It is the holidays and we can get a little thrown off by them??

I will checkin with you or email me at stresscoachmattice@gmail.com

Coach Chris

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”