Taking a Pause..

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
keepsmilin

Taking a Pause..

Post by keepsmilin » Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 pm

HELLO ALL! <3

I am taking a break/pause from the session work, and focusing on a new job and my health and getting life on track. I am reviewing the skills I have learned, but am going no further until about a month...give or take. I will journal, come on here, practise meditating, do the relaxation cd when I can...instead of always be pushing to make sure it all gets done. I need this new job, life, health and I need to also focus on my music career...

All of that will come together once my anxiety comes together...and I understand that :) I just have intense training in May and so basically, May is a write off for any extra information and time.

Obviously I will exercise and relax when I can..as well as socialize and review my program skills :)

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND TALK TO YOU SOON!! I may not be on here for a while..so I wanted to say, "Take care and all the best to you!"

MAD HUGS!

Keepsmilin

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”