Back to it

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
Iwillbebetter

Back to it

Post by Iwillbebetter » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 am

Well I was in a bit of a "slump" for sometime. Learning I got myself there. I think partially being half way threw the program as she says at the beginning of session 8.... Also I started slacking, I wasn't keeping at the eating and exersizing... I was trying to at least read from a book each day, but even that didn't always happen.
You get out of this what you put into it. I wasn't putting into what I needed, so I wasn't getting out of it what I needed. It's time to get back to it. I also need to work more on praising my accomplishments... I think I wasn't giving myself enough credit where credit was do, so I was also a little down feeling like I wasn't doing as good as I should... I recently had a great experience with being assertive... twice in 1 day and I did AWESOME!!! But that made me realize, hey maybe I am getting it... maybe it really is sinking in.... :) Then I started looking back more and more and saw other things accomplishments I had made, that I didn't even realize at the time!! I am going to work on a list of ALL accomplishments no matter how small or big, and I will add to it each day... or maybe I'll just start from now forward in listing my accomplishments of the day in my "journal". I will work to get better at doing that daily. Now I do every 2 or 3 days or so. Anyway enough rambling... Session 9 here I come!! :)
"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again, and it's a cirlce, circling around again it comes around again...."

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”