I need advice Asap!

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
malkicat

I need advice Asap!

Post by malkicat » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 pm

I was diagnosed with server panic disorder when i was 22 years old. 6 years ago after trying all the meds on the market basically the onlyone that seemed to work was Xanax. My New Dr put me on one called Colaphon? Well it helped the panic attacks but after awhile i started having weird thoughts and behavorial issues long story short i went out to a club and leaving the club i got a Dui. In May of this year because of all the stress (you name it) the panic attacks came back again really bad. I have lost upto 40 pounds from the stress,anxiety, and panic attacks. I got tje program and started it, but it was too late. November for some reason i decided to go out to a bar i hadnt been to in awhile. I had 20 bucks to my name got 2 beers. The bartender who liked me started giving me free shots of Jack Danials. Before you know it its 3am and im pulled over with a dui..0.20 BAL. I went to my prelininary hearing and almost hard a heart attack in front of the judge. My chest tightend up soo much i thought i was going to die. I have to get a public defender because i cant afford one. Im looking at faceing 20 days in jail and im terrorfied at the thought. The PD Said i could do them on the city farm..that even scares me..my court date is Jan 24th and i am feeling suicidal, because of this im scared to stop the meds because of the panic attacks..but i dont know if its helping or making things worse. Ive lost my Job, just got back my 15 year relationship with my partner who dosnt know about this and everythings out of control. Where do i go from here? Im scared either way! Please help me...! I hardly ever go out and im not a regular drinker at all...the few times ido this is what happens i feel the meds are somewhat responsable for this My mind is going crazy. What do i do???

bunny rabbit

Re: I need advice Asap!

Post by bunny rabbit » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm

It sounds like from your post that you need to see your doctor as soon as possible. It's really hard not to become over-welmed with all you've got going on. What is the most important need you have in your life right now? The rest will have to wait. I journal every day and I find that really helps when I feel over-welmed. I hope you can do the relaxation exercises every day. I pray that God will help you at this very difficult time. Perhaps you can go to a good church in your area and find some peace and rest there. Please take really good care of yourself. You are very very precious to God. Love Bunny

malkicat

Post by malkicat » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 am

Thank you Bunny for your advice..Im feeling a little better for some reason i have my good and bad days i guess. I am out of town visiting for the holidays and go back on the fourth. I will be calling my Dr to make an appointment once I come back. I have put my faith in the Lord and am trying to give it all to him. Its so tough being me right now. Theres som many things i have to let go in my mind so i can be at peace.My courtdate is Jan 24th and ill let you know how everything pans out. God Bless..-Malkicat

bunny rabbit

Post by bunny rabbit » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm so glad you are feeling better. My prayers will be with you on Jan 24th. I pray that somehow God will work it all together for good. Rom 8 We all make mistakes. I too have been over-whelmed with problems this past year. My sister died in March, my Dad died in July, my best friend died in August and my daughter passed out and quit breathing in November and then was suicidal. It has been the most challenging year of my life, but through it all God has been with me and held me together as I took all my pain and tears to Him. I know that I am far stronger in my faith and character and feel like I have been made into someone like the biggest strongest tree in the woods that can withstand any storm, wind, hail or whatever comes. I have looked death in the eyes over and over again. It is amazing how things that I used to gripe about don't matter a hill of beans anymore. If I have food, clothing, a roof over my head and have loving relationships with family and friends and above all a strong relationship with my loving Father God, that's all that matter to me now. My life is to represent His love wherever I go. Blessings to you in the New Year. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Love Bunny

THH

Post by THH » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Malkicat,
Sorry to read about your recent problem! I do not have any experiance with many drugs. I do though on occasion take xanax. I have taken it over several years only as needed. I know it works very well and that is why it can become additive. I hope you have this program! This progam can teach you many new skills that will help you move forward in your life. If your like me, I don't like taking medicine I would rather work at the things this program teaches then just to medicate. There is nothing wrong with taking meds. if you need them, but you could take less or none if you work on the things that cause you to feel so stressed out.

It is good that this is your first and hopefully last dui. This day and age drinking & driving you will get caught! And hopefully so. Just think if you got in an accident and hurt someone or yourself. It would be so much harder to have that in your life. You will have your court day and it will pass. There will be some sort of fine, but I would be suprised if you had to do jail time! With that being said one never knows. But you will get through it, and hopefully learn not to drive. The law does not say not to drink, it says don't drink & drive.

This program will help you, good luck to you. Wishing you the best!

Bunny Rabbit,
So sorry to hear of all your losses! It sure has been a hard year for you. So happy to hear about your faith helping you through. May this be a healing year for you! God Bless... ;)

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”