Republican presidential candidate debate

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
garyhermesch52

Republican presidential candidate debate

Post by garyhermesch52 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Rick Santorum was the man, in my opinion. He was the only one that really seemed to understand this anxiety and depression condition and the role it plays in 'the welfare state', etc. He talked about having worked on reforming the
welfare programs in the Senate, I believe, and how previously the program was actually 'punishing', in a sense the people
(the poor) they were supposed to be helping by making them dependant (i.e. increasing their anxiety level). Most of the
other candidates, as usual talked about jobs, jobs, jobs, all the poor need are jobs. Most of the time when I'm on unemployment, I don't even want a job, because I'm so consumed with this condition and how I feel, that's all I want to
deal with. Anyway, just because he seemed to have this insight into the whole situation, I would have more confidence
that he could come up with some good solutions and leadership as president. Just thought I'd comment on that.

Paisleegreen

Re: Republican presidential candidate debate

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Very interesting comment...its true...when we have this condition it is hard to work at a job. Then again...there has to be a way to get out of our comfort zone to leave the house and find a job. All I know is that some jobs I can work at and some others I can't. I can't stand pushy women in Managerial Positions. I do better with a job that I have control in my responsibility, but to not have the pressure of competition, and what not. So it depends on your personality type...I'm glad my husband started his own business so that we don't have to deal with bosses. I feel for those that have to work for people that aren't understanding...but then I guess this is what life is all about unfortunately. Ugh. paislee

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”