Would Just Like To Share A Journal Entry...

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
Mina's Man

Would Just Like To Share A Journal Entry...

Post by Mina's Man » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

"I’m so proud of me. :D I went to 3 different stores looking for the shirts that I wanted. I didn’t quite find the right shirts, but the important thing is I ran through the stores like it was nothing. No anxiety at all. I can’t believe it. Then I went to the supermarket and bought some food for my apartment. I’m just floating today. I can’t believe how strong I feel. Thank the
Lord!"

This might not sound like such a big deal to some on you. But, let me just say that when I started this course in mid-June, I was a total mess. I was the guy that literally stayed in the house on the couch, in the fetal position. And the fact that men aren't supposed to have feelings like this just made it much worse. What a difference 9-1/2 weeks makes. :D

Don't get me wrong. I still have bad days...Some very bad days. And also this is the second time I've taken this course (although maybe I shouldn't really count 2007 because I didn't finish. But, I'm determined to finish this time because I can really see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sorry, don't mean to bore you. Just felt so good today I wanted to share.
Reg (Mina's Man is getting better)

Scottishchassc

Re: Would Just Like To Share A Journal Entry...

Post by Scottishchassc » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Good Job!

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”