what's wrong with me

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
D.A.

what's wrong with me

Post by D.A. » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 am

My life is pushing and pulling me from all different directions and i talk quicker than i speak. I hate when this happens to me. I feel hopeless and discouraged with where i am. I've worked hard and I feel like it hasn't helped.

I get so anxious that I cannot even talk clearly - at least that's what i think. I ask people around me and they tell me i speak fine.

Pauly J

Re: what's wrong with me

Post by Pauly J » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:55 am

Its sounds as though your life is moving fast! Maybe you can take a slower approach to things! Simplifying your life can really help to calm things down in your life! I was the same way, always rushing in life, trying to work longer and harder, chasing the money, only to cause me excessive stress and anxiety! I have chosen to take a more relaxed approach in life, even though it means making less money! To me, the most important thing in life is my physical and mental health!

pauly j

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”