Past Guilt

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
Dominick

Post by Dominick » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 am

:) I still find myself thinking about past guilt once in a while about things I felt I didn't do. Unfortunately, there was one thing I can never change about a love in the past. However, when I do thing about it nowadays the guilt quickly leaves my mind indicating that the skills in this program are working.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Dominick, I am loaded with guilt!!! OMG...the mind is so tough to control. But I find the expectations tape to hit everything on the head with me. I am a control person. I have learned to release it much better. I think I am calmer and except things better. Guilt stems from childhood....its where it originally rears its ugly head. then throughout life it builds. You find yourself blaming things ON YOURSELF that would have happened anyway. Hopefully whatever is making you feel this way can dissolve into the abyss it originated from. Dont beat yourself up, you need your mind to get stronger as time goes on.

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”