NOPE, I wont do it........

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm

I refuse to let this get to me, I have been through this before. I went through the sessions and it did help. Relapsing....not in my stars right now. I hope all who read this say to themselves...NOPE, I won't do it, I will not destroy myself. I am entitled to be happy and will seek out and destroy the negativity as it comes. I will win this battle again and again. creamcheese

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 am

Thanks for posting this..I was starting to feel down and wonder will I ever feel better. So I then saw your posting and read it. It is helping, because right now I feel so tired and alone. I just feel alone with all my family around and now I know there is going to be a family reunion coming up w/ DH's family. I just don't feel up to it, but maybe I should stop worrying about it so much and just tell myself I can always leave.

And to not worry about what they think. There's going to be so much noise and activity. Lots of little children out of control, such as my own Grandchildren. I apologize as I hope this isn't being insensitive to what you are going through. Because I don't mean it that way at all.

I don't think I can handle being around all these relatives right now. I don't feel they are that interested in me anyway. I'm probably more wanted to supervise the children that will be using the hottub.
Right now I don't know if I could handle a "hottub".

Hot water seems to be bothering me lately. Oh, well.

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”