HELP RELAXING PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
eileenmatt

Post by eileenmatt » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:46 am

Hi everyone i have been having some trouble for a week or two with relaxing. My mind doesnt stop running..... I have two kids 1 year old and a two and half year old and i am a stay at home mom. And if thats not stressful enough i have no car because we cant afford one right now so i have to walk everywhere i go with two kids. Its really hard. And lately for some reason i have been obsessing on my husbands old girlfriends comparing myself to them all day. I have been with my husband for 9 years and i am not sure why i am still doing that. I want to stop so bad but i always catch myself doing it. I try to figured out why and it just makes it worst. I need to relax i think but i almost forget how. I feel like i am kind of going crazy!!!!!!!!!!! Please give me any feed back i really need it thank you!!!!!!!!
Speak YOUR MIND EVEN IF YOUR VOICE SHAKES

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 am

Have you tried the relaxation cd. If so you need to use at least three times per day everyday especially that you are having so much trouble relaxing. Also keep using your positive self talk from session 3 and the 6 steps for ending a panic from session 2. They help me relax when I feel the anxiety building. Hang in there and don't give up!!!

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”