dreams

Are you needlessly dragging around a one-ton bag of guilt and worry? Here are some techniques that help reduce guilt and worry in your life to produce dramatic, immediate changes.
timidgirl

Post by timidgirl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:12 pm

I dreamed I was going along doing something real important and I realized I'd left something behind. I kept telling myself I'd go back and get it later, through out the dream it was nagging at me. But I was determine to get my job done before I would go back for it.

I woke up and remembered Lucenda's closing statements about dreaming an answer to your worries so I thought I'd watch that little video again because I wondered what I was leaving behind. Then it hit me as I was watching the video. I've been doing what was suggested to have a worry time set later so you can live in that precious moment. But it's been nagging at me but I keep telling myself I'll get it later.

Just thought that interesting.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Is it possible that what you left behind was your worries? You thought you'd go back and get it later which often we do go back and start to worry again. You had to do your job first which was basically a distraction. When we worry, distractions are good because it gets our mind off the worry. I think you did well. As Lucinda said, you just dreamed your answer.

I think this is so cool cuz I just started meeting with 2 other gals about dream interpretation. God talks to his people in dreams and visions. He will help us interpret them too if we ask.

clearsky27

Post by clearsky27 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:41 am

You know I can't really be sure that it is my guilt/worry feelings that were nagging at me but it seemed the best fit.

I've really felt that before, that dreams can give us answers and I find it very fascinating.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:57 pm

There is a reason it's nagging at me and it is an important one. It is hidden under my guilt and this session really brought it out in me. I can't get past guilt until I deal with this.

Return to “Session 9 - Get Off the Guilt & Worry Treadmill”